Since we headed to California for Christmas, we got to open presents from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bob early before Christmas! Adam and I didn't wrap presents to put under the tree because we were afraid they would all get unwrapped if we weren't allowed to have wrapped presents in our luggage. Luckily, mom let us have our presents from them early and got enjoy having presents under the tree. Jackson thought it was super fun to play with the ribbon and hold all the presents.
We decided to open them one morning before we left because Jackson was in such a good mood and Adam was out of school. If we tore the paper a bit he would grap the paper and rip it. Once he discovered something inside he would stop and grin and try to get whatever was inside. It was pretty fun and super cute to watch him be excited. His favorites from Grandma and Grandpa Bylund were a V-tech dancing table, textured balls and Tonka trucks.
We decided to open them one morning before we left because Jackson was in such a good mood and Adam was out of school. If we tore the paper a bit he would grap the paper and rip it. Once he discovered something inside he would stop and grin and try to get whatever was inside. It was pretty fun and super cute to watch him be excited. His favorites from Grandma and Grandpa Bylund were a V-tech dancing table, textured balls and Tonka trucks.
Mom and Dad were also very generous to Adam and I. We both got a sleeping bag--in an effort to become a camping family. They also gave us our own little money stash. Adam has spent his about 50 times and mine almost as many trying to decide how to spend it...it is fun to have dreams and wishes. He asks me almost daily if I know what I want to spend it and I laugh saying no because I want to save it until I find something I can't live without while he already has a list of what we can do if we combine our money.
In preparation for our trip Jackson also got his first hair trim..just around the ears. Sadly on the very first cut Adam pinched his ear with the scissors. Jackson cried a bit was a good sport. He kept swatting Adam away after that and it was pretty tricky to try and it get it even. I dread when we have to give him a "real" haircut. I'm not ready for him to be so big!





5 comments:
I love his first haircut somehow it always makes kids look older after they have had that fist one. He is so cute, I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
You all couldn't be any sweeter. What a fun little family. Jackson will never remember the scissor pinch.
He's soooooooo cute!
I agree first hair cuts always make them look older. He is darling! Dusty is the same way with christmas money he already has his spent by 2 days after christmas.
Hey guys! Your blog is so cute. The pictures were fun to look at. If you send me your email address to lindseyannparker@gmail.com, I will send you an invite to ours. It was so good to see you! -Lindsey & Forrest
Post a Comment