Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Top 10 Reasons why I love my Dad! By Jackson Reynolds

10. He gives the best tummy massages when I have gas.
9. He spreads his arms up above his head just like me when he
sleeps.
8. He gave me his burping genes.
7. I get to watch soccer games with him for the rest of my life!
6. He lets me spend lots of time with his wife, and I love her too!
5. He is so excited to see me and hold me when he gets home
4. He changed my diaper in the hospital before mom did.
3. He does a great job of holding my binki in when I try to spit
it out.
2. He talks to me and loves me like there is nothing better in the
world
1. He lets me sleep in his bed even when mom says no!


Top 10 Reasons why I love my husband!
10. He has passion... for soccer!:)
9. He is so smart, which means more playtime with me and less study time with the books!
8. He is willing to take risks and try new things.
7. His actions tell me everyday that he loves me.
6. I love that he loves that I play Wii with him:)
5. He is a wonderful father to Jackson and will do anything to help him
4. He is a great communicator when it comes to our relationship
3. He is dreadfully honest with me:)
2. He is patient with me.
1. He makes me laugh and makes life fun!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Ohhhh Adam's getting old...wait so am I. Ugh! Happy Birthday Adam!

Melea said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I absolutely love the pics of Jackson smiling! What a handsome smile! Maddox is so excited to play with him when he gets older!